Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Do They Care..or They Pretend To..??

Bwahh..!! The first week of my university life start offs beautifully, but this week its really beginning to be a real payne in the arse. why? all d shuffling of d class had really annoy me. a transfer from the joyful yet advanced class to a boring yet dimful environment of d C class - damn i'm gonna puke. huh? did i miswrite something? owh..we should write bout ourselves..ok, name's Wan Muhammad Amin. hails from kelantan ( n very proud of it indeed ) a typical kampung boy who loves to play in the tali air, shooting monkey n then run off after being chased, and a whole wide world of difference between u n me. call me childish, call me outdated - but pliz keep in mind -- I DUNNO N I DUN FUCKING CARE. cuz i know dat regardless of how bad today is, there's always a better tomorrow.


INNER PEACE.

3 comments:

English Freak said...

yeah2 people can say anything they like about group C. Dimful..boring..just accept the fact that you're part of it.

Unknown said...

*agrees with buzz*

i LOVE group C. take that! :p

jannah said...

abe....jgn cari aku ngn afaf dah..... nti ada fulus kami bg la.... hahahaha